Fast Cash For Spec Homes, Small Subdivisions, Large Developments, and Multi-Unit Developments!
GET MORE CASH, DO MORE BUSINESS! When Banks Say NO, We Say YES!!
Lenders on small to large Commercial Real Estate Loans are available for financing most enterprises imaginable. We offer easy and fast qualifying programs available on most types of property. Dependable Business Capital makes it easy.
- Auto Repair Garages
- Auto Body Shop
- Auto Sales - Car Lots
- Bar / Lounges
- Bed and Breakfast
- Business Only - No Real Estate
- Car Wash
- Child - Day Care Facilities
- Funeral Homes
- Gas Stations
- Golf Courses
- Light Industrial
- Mixed Use
- Mobile Home Parks
- Multi-Family - 5+ units
- Office Buildings
- Office Warehouse
- Office Retail
- Retail Shopping Centers
- RV Parks
- Self / Mini Storage Units
- Other Property Types
- Up to 10 Draws on Build Cost!
- 100% Construction Bailout!
- 50% of Land Acquisition and Site Development!
- 100% of Vertical Building Cost!
- Spec Homes, Small Subdivisions, Large Developments, and Multi-Unit Developments!
- Up to 90% Purchase 100% Rehab up to 4 units. Fix N Flip!
- Equity-Based Lending
- No Docs/No Income Verification
- Foreclosure Bailouts! (Even on Jumbo. Luxury, and Niche Properties)
- 7-10 Day Closings
- Up To 90% Purchase
- Bridge Loans
- COMMERCIAL (Retail, Apartment Bldgs/Land Development/Hotels/ Industrial Mobile Home Parks!)
- Up to 80% LTV!
- Blanket Mtgs As Low As 5.99%!
- Business Loans!
- Debt & Equity Funding For Large Development Projects Domestic And Internationally!
- Foreign Nationals!
- Global Funding! Min. 2mm
- In-Ground Assets
- Joint Ventures!
- Loan Amounts From $100k - $500mm!
- Non Warrantable Condos!
- Points Inluded In Loan Amount On Certain Programs!
- Transactional Funding Resources!
- Rates as Low as 5.99% (Depending on the property)
The following list will help you identify the types of information a banker will need to make an informed decision about your business:
- Three years of income tax and financial statements
- Year-to-date profit & loss and balance statement
- Personal finance statements
- Projected cash flow statements for the next 12 months
- Pro forma for 12 months/length of the loan
- Federal and state tax information
- Collateral sheet
- Well written business plan
Limited Verification and Business Income Programs available in some cases!
Dependable Business Capital loans are underwritten by lenders on a case by case basis. Every loan application is unique and evaluated on its own merits, but there are a few common criteria lenders look for in commercial real estate loans and financing packages.
A key component in making an underwriting evaluation is the debt coverage ratio (DCR). The DCR is defined as the monthly debt compared to the net monthly income of the investment property in question. Using a DCR of 1:1.10 investors say that they are looking for a $1.10 in net income for each $1.00 mortgage payment. Typically they will determine the DCR ratio based on monthly figures, the monthly mortgage payment compared to the monthly net income. The higher the DCR ratio is, the more conservative the lender. Most of them will not go below a 1:1 ratio (a dollar of debt payment per dollar of income generated).
Anything less then a 1:1 ratio will result in a negative cash flow situation raising the risk of the loan. DCR's are set by property type and what an investor perceives the risk to be. Today, apartment properties are considered to be the least risky category of investment lending. As such, they are more inclined to use smaller DCR's when evaluating a loan request. Make sure that you are familiar with a lender's DCR policy prior to spending money on an application. Ask them to give you a preliminary review of the investment property that you want to purchase. Information is free, mistakes are not.
Loan to Value
Unlike residential lending, investment properties are viewed, more conservatively. Many lenders will require a minimum of 20% of the purchase price to be paid by the buyer (or 10% down with seller financing 10%). The remaining 80% can be in the form of a mortgage provided by either a bank or mortgage company.
Decent credit is usually required however some investors offer credit challenged borrowers programs at higher rates.
It doesn’t hurt your credit to learn your options and most clients have HIGHER scores after funding.
DO NOT HESITATE!
Learn What Your Options Are!
Contact Us Now for a consultation.
IT'S FREE WITH NO OBLIGATIONS!
It Takes 1 Minute To Get Pre-Approved!
GET A FREE REPORT TODAY!
3 Hurdles to Getting a $50,000 Business Loan Today and How to Overcome Them!